Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Turn Left on Boy Street: Shower Time

Pinned Image

The shower.

It is a place for relaxation, deep thinking, belting out your favorite song and geting squeaky clean. 

That is, until you throw in a member of the opposite sex

I have had the opportunity to experience a few co-ed showers, my partner always seemed to want to get a little frisky. After a bit of "research", which mostly consisted of intense girl talk, I learned I was not alone. Girls and guys everywhere were making their showers a little steamier. 

And hey, what girl doesn't like to get a little attention form her man? I know I love it!

Except for shower. It's not for me.

More power to you, if you and your man are getting a little dirty before you get clean. There are a lot of perks to getting dirty in the shower! I mean you're already naked and in close proximity, that's half the battle.

For me, the shower is a hazard. A small, enclosed, slippery space is not a good environment for me to be getting frisky. With my luck I will fall, trip, slip, or break something which will probably lead me to break something of his.

The hot water hitting my body is more than enough pleasure, sorry babe, but your services are not needed here. Trust me, this is for your own good! Plus, it is safe to say in this threesome, the shower would win and you'd be the one feeling shut out. I appreciate the ego boost though!

Luckily, I'm single, so there is no love triangle between me, the shower, and a gorgeous man. I get to enjoy the hot water by myself as I give the shampoo bottles a mini concert in the nude!




No comments:

Post a Comment