Monday, August 6, 2012

Green Light: Essie Nail Polish



Essie nail polish has to be one of my most favorite beauty products EVER

It's a bit pricey at $8 a bottle but totally worth it. 

You can achieve at least 40-50 perfect salon quality manicures with just ONE bottle of Essie. With the perfect coating, they can last up to two weeks without chipping, which is critical to a chip prone, nail abuser like me.

The thin and milky consistency of the polish makes it feel like I'm adding another layer to my nail rather than a thick coat of paint. The Essie brush is the perfect shape and size to create a seamless French manicure or coat your nail with great accuracy. The bottle is very cute and simple, it is what first drew me to Essie. 

Not only is the quality of Essie top-notch but their variety of color choices are all elegant and classy. The color variety makes a statements while still being appropriate for work and appropriate for all ages. 

I would suggest Essie to anyone who has an extra buck to invest in at least one bottle. You can immediately tell the quality difference between it and it's cheaper competitors! 

No comments:

Post a Comment