Saturday, August 11, 2012

Green Light: Sh*t My Dad Says II


Another couple example of the funny stuff my Dad says intentionally and unintentionally that makes me giggly and insulted...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My parent's church friends visited the day before:

  • Dad: The couple yesterday said that you were very lovely 
  • Me: Awe, that was nice of them!
  • Dad: Yeah...but they have to say that as a formality. You know, just to be nice!
  • Me: .... *glare* 
  • Dad: hahahaha you should appreciate having me as a Dad

My Dad on "Titanium" - David Guetta ft. Sia - as the beat hits

  • Dad: What kind of music is this?
  • Me: huh?
  • Dad: Is the stereo breaking
  • Me: it's house music Dad
  • Dad: I still don't get it 



No comments:

Post a Comment