Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Intersection: My Lovely Lady Lumps

LOL

Everyday, I support a BIG rack, 36 D if you were wondering. My cleavage has been a BIG part of my life since their titanic appearance my sophomore year of high school.

I often get the question, "where did they come from?!"

My answer: I have NO idea.

As an Asian girl, who are stereotypically flat chested, my lovely lady lumps are an enigma. Most people say I am very blessed to be so "well endowed" but I beg to differ. This is one of those "grass is greener on the other side" things for me.

Dressing them.

This has always been my biggest complaint about my lady lumps. Clothes are not made for women with a chest my size, they are normally tailored to fit women with a B or C cup size.

While shopping at probably every college girl's go to store, Forever 21, I usually grab a shirt I like in two sizes a Medium and a Large.

In my usually fashion, I slowly get attached to an edgy shirt or two as I walk into the dressing room. Throwing off my old shirt, I put on the Medium first, it fits perfectly in the waist but my boobs are popping out for all eyes to see. Feeling frustrated, I try on the Large which fits perfectly on my chest but makes me look like a huge box overall.

My lady lumps make clothes fit and look differently than they were meant to.

Imagine trying on 10 shirts that look amazing on the hanger but walking out of the dressing room with nothing. Not because the color wasn't right or you can't afford it or you already have ten things like it, but because your chest expands the fabric in a way that makes the shirt look completely unflattering.

I know every body type has it's own difficulty when it comes to getting dressed, mine just seems...bigger.

Pinned Image

Attention. 

Okay, having a nice rack has it's perks!

Attention from some attractive guys is definitely one of them. I have never really understood the appeal of breasts but if I can use them to my advantage, why not?! Whether to get things or get out of things, I'll roll with it.

But there is a fine line between attention I want and enjoy vs. just plain creepy. I have had guys blatantly stare at my chest, hug me for a little longer than is socially acceptable, and try to catch a quick glance while they think I'm not looking. I can see you buddy!

The worst is when they are old enough to be my Father. That is just plain gross. How would you feel if someone your age was ogling YOUR daughter?

It is also something that you do not like to be known for. When you are around a group of friends, there is never a day when they are not mentioned. It can very old, no matter how positive the comment.

Other.

Having large lady lumps also means, more surface area to be sore.  And not just more surface area but more distance to cover when bouncing, increasing my pain. These things are can not be easily restrained!

As a professional klutz, who has a love-hate relationship with gravity, my lady lumps add another two appendages I have to make sure do not knock into something.

And they love to get in my way.

Okay, okay, I shouldn't complain. Millions of women have and millions more will pay thousands of dollars to implant what I was born with.

I just have to learn to love and work with what I have been given. But like I said, the grass is greener on the other side. You'll always want what you can't have!

No comments:

Post a Comment