Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Turn left on Boy Street: Full Sleeved Bad Boys

David Beckham

There is nothing hotter, sexier, or more mouthwatering, than a full sleeve tattoo on a BAD boy.

The gym I had been going to for the past two months is loaded with hot guys. I was pleasantly surprised with the surplus of eye candy that surrounded me. I’m talking, almost every guy around my age being at least a 7.5/8 on a 10 point scale. Talk about major motivation!

I noticed one guy in particular, Mr. Tall Dark and Handsome, who worked out around the same time I did every day. Mr. Tall Dark and Handsome has an amazing full sleeve, tribal tattoo flowing down his right arm. This guy was gorgeous already, but the added tattoo was enough to make me want to jump him.

I don’t know what it is about a full sleeve tattoo that is so attractive.

It may be the hidden meaning and mystery that peaks my interest. Maybe it's my love of art? Maybe it’s the fact that it adds to their BAD ass persona? Which ever way, I’m not complaining!

Bad boys will always have my FULL permission to tat it up!




No comments:

Post a Comment