Monday, July 30, 2012

Green Light: Introduction

In two weeks, I will be done with work. In another two weeks, I will be back at JMU for my senior year. SENIOR YEAR.

It is the last year I have to cling on to until I am flung into the “real world”. When people can officially call me an adult, even though I know they will still treat me like a child.

I want to use this blog as a place to chronicle my thoughts, adventures, values, and beliefs, to look back on, in the future. This is mostly because I can barely remember what happened yesterday, let alone a whole year.

Candid. Candid. Candid. I hope this blog will be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. All the inner thoughts I have and also the ones I probably voice frequently, will be written down exactly the way I think them! A rare insight into my inner amusement park, what others might call a “brain” :)

To my future self and whoever would like to read, enjoy!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment