Thursday, February 21, 2013

Red Light: Completely Unfair


Things with that guy I was talking about did not work out, as per usual with me. Just my luck! 

I confessed my feelings to him in a text message because I had finally gotten tired of wondering if he'd liked me. His response was... very illusive to say the least. He never gave me a direct answer just kinda said, "sorry for being mean and don't stop being friends with us". 'Us' being him and his roommates. 

After reading the text messages a few times, I finally had to deal with the disappointment of being wrong. And also the anger I felt for him leading me on being too nice of a guy. 

Really wish I wasn't so stupid and saw the signs. 

Like all girls, I shut down my feelings for him. I told him that nothing wqas going to change, but that's a huge ass lie. EVERYTHING changes. 

I obviously wouldn't feel the need to visit him at his house or seek him out in the crowd. He would get my attention when he would ask for it but there would be no affection or flirting from my end. 

I guess he took that as me 'ignoring him', which he accused me of this week. 

I think that this is completely uncalled for. Are you SERIOUS? how can you say I'm ignoring you, when all I am doing is being myself? 

He can't expect all of the attention and affection I gave when I had feelings for him, now when I don't feel anything. 

Ignoring is a very harsh word. 

I'd just go with...shit changes...


No comments:

Post a Comment