Thursday, February 28, 2013

Green Light: Memory Jar

Memory Jar

I realized that this is a little late but I wanted to post about my memory jar. This year 2013, my friends and I decided to create a "Happy Memory Jar". 

Everyday we would fill it with a note of something that made us happy that day. I am also adding a note with a song that I am really into that day, too. I know this is a little cliche but I thought it was super cute. My friend Rachel decorated a very cute little mason jar for my memories! 

Every year I look back and either think about all of the negative or just flat out don't remember what happened. I want 2013 to be something happy to look back on. 

Every year we each want a fresh start. So hopefully in 2014 when I look back on these memories I will have a fresh start with happy memories to push me forward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment